View on Floor Plan:Exhibit Hall - 2975
Old Bridge, NJ 08857
About iPatientCare, Inc.
iPatientCare helps physician offices, rural health clinics, and community/federally qualified health centers (CHC/FQHC) dramatically reduce A/R days and improve collections rates, reduce billing costs, eliminate the burden of repeatable, high volume work on their internal teams, and plug gaps in staffing. Our expert teams are comprised of senior executives with extensive experience in clinically-driven revenue cycle management systems including certified billers and coders with managerial capabilities to facilitate client interactions, escalations and SLA. Cloud-based iPatientCare EHR 18.0 is ONC-ACB Certified 2015 Edition and is bundled FREE along with the Practice Management System and Revenue Cycle Management services.
Product Categories (8)
- Ambulatory > Ambulatory EHR
- Electronic Health Records > Clinical Documentation
- Electronic Health Records > Quality/Outcomes Management
- Interoperability (Systems Integration)/HIE/Integration Tools > Interoperability (Systems Integration)/HIE/Integration Tools
- Population Health Management > Care Coordination & Delivery
- Population Health Management > Population Health Management
- Revenue Cycle Management > Revenue Cycle Management
- Telemedicine Solutions > Telemedicine Solutions
Press Releases (1)
|Press Release Title||Release Date||Add to My HIMSS|
|iPatientCare is set to participate in HIMSS19 to demonstrate its cloud-based EHR 18.0, ONC-ACB Certified 2015 Edition along with the Revenue Cycle Management services||Thu. Jan. 10|