View on Floor Plan:Exhibit Hall - 5079
Vienna, VA 221282
About Sequoia Project
The Sequoia Project is a non-profit, 501c3, public-private collaborative advancing implementation of interoperable nationwide health information exchange. Sequoia supports multiple, independently governed interoperability initiatives, such as the RSNA Image Sharing Validation Program and the Patient Unified Lookup Service for Emergencies (PULSE), a system used by disaster healthcare volunteers to treat individuals injured or displaced by disasters. Sequoia previously supported the successful launch and growth of the eHealth Exchange health information network; and Carequality, which operationalized a national-level, interoperability framework to interconnect health information networks. Both transitioned to operate under their own corporate structure and governance in October 2018.
Product Categories (6)
- Consulting > Integration/Interoperability
- Education > Education
- Health Information Management > Health Information Management
- Interoperability (Systems Integration)/HIE/Integration Tools > Health Information Exchange Solutions
- Interoperability (Systems Integration)/HIE/Integration Tools > Interoperability (Systems Integration)/HIE/Integration Tools
- Payers/Health Plans > Integrated & Coordinated Health Care
Exhibitor Hosted Events (1)
The Sequoia Project Sip & Learn
Date: Feb. 13 -- 4:00 pm
The Sequoia Project Sip and Learn is a cocktail reception on February 13 from 4-6 p.m. ET at the HIMSS19 Interoperability Showcase. Come celebrate the progress made towards nationwide health information exchange. This is an opportunity to network with current and potential health information exchange partners from down the street and around the world.