Irvine, CA 92618-3105
Masimo is a global medical technology company that develops and manufactures innovative noninvasive patient monitoring technologies, including medical devices and a wide array of sensors. A key medical technology innovator, Masimo is responsible for the invention of award-winning noninvasive technologies that are revolutionizing patient monitoring, including Masimo SET® pulse oximetry, Masimo rainbow® noninvasive and continuous total hemoglobin (SpHb®), acoustic respiration rate (RRa ®), Masimo Patient SafetyNet™, SedLine® (EEG-based) Brain Function Monitors, and capnography monitors.
Product Categories (5)
- Bar Code Solutions > Medical Device
- Electronic Health Records > Medical Device Integration
- Interoperability (Systems Integration)/HIE/Integration Tools > Health Information Exchange Solutions
- Interoperability (Systems Integration)/HIE/Integration Tools > Interoperability (Systems Integration)/HIE/Integration Tools
- Operating Room > Operating Room