Topaz Systems Inc.
Moorpark, CA 93021-3351
About Topaz Systems Inc.
- Ambulatory > Ambulatory EHR
- Ambulatory > Practice Management Systems
- Biometric Identification > Biometric Identification
- Consumer/Connected Health Solutions > Devices
- Hardware > Authentication Devices
- Hardware > Hardware
- Hardware > Pen Tablets and Notebooks
- Health Information Management > Document Management - HIM
- Interoperability (Systems Integration)/HIE/Integration Tools > Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Outsourcing Solutions > EHR/EMR
The new Topaz® HSX™ electronic signature pad line with advanced HSX (via USB) interface provides outstanding performance in remote environments and is certified Citrix Ready. With simpler set-up, HSX pads don’t require extra “tunneling” software for communication from the client computer to the server. The advanced design provides for greater speed of operation, without delay or lag in more environments than competing pads. With a backlit LCD display and Topaz GemGuard® antimicrobial pen.
The Topaz® SigGem® LCD 1x5 WOWPad™ is an electronic signature pad optimized for over-the-counter and mobile-cart operations. Featuring the Topaz GemGuard® antimicrobial pen and grip for reducing the spread of infectious disease, the WOWPad also has a replaceable coiled USB cable, providing both increased durability and ease of maintenance for environments with heavy use. With a backlit LCD display, the WOWPad displays “electronic ink” under the pen tip during signing.